Paranormal events and gatherings as well as conferences and conventions for ghost, UFO, and cryptozoological themes. *This list does not include comic-cons, TV show/movie based "scare"-cons, horror, gaming, or anime based themes even if "paracelebs" are present (although some exceptions may be made).
We are not associated in any way with any event listed and we can not guarantee any information provided, please check with the representing website (and call the promoter if possible) to gather full information. We reserve the right to add or not add events to this listing.
Updated February 16, 2017
(North America only,
Strikethrough denotes event is over)
- HCH Institute Parapsychological Studies individual courses and 60 hour certification program with Loyd Auerbach. Dates are ongoing, please see link above for more information.
This 60 hour course is an overview to the field of Parapsychology, and the main areas of research and investigation: ESP, PsychoKinesis (mind over matter), and Survival of Bodily Death. Included will be a general discussion of where the field came from, where the major centers of research are today, and where the field might be headed. Students will have an opportunity to review some of the basic research in the field and to apply the theories and applications to their current helping profession or to pursue parapsychological field investigations on their own. All courses may be taken Individually.
- Rhine Research Center parapsychology online courses.
Four and eight week courses lead by Loyd Auerbach and others in various classes designed around parapsychology and related research methods. Dates and pricing are available at the link above.
- Ghosts Among Our Graves - Friday, May 5 at 7:00pm, departing from Laurel Hill Cemetery’s Gatehouse entrance at 3822 Ridge Avenue, Philadelphia, PA 19132. Free parking is located in the lot across the street from the Gatehouse. See the official site for more details.
Is there anything on the other side? What becomes of our life energy after we die? Professional ghost hunters, Free Spirit Paranormal Investigators, have conducted numerous investigations of historic Laurel Hill Cemetery in search of answers to these questions. Join FSPI for this unique event, as they cover some of the basics in the field of ghost hunting. Participants will then have the opportunity to experiment firsthand with ghost hunting equipment, while joining FSPI team leaders on group investigations of some of the cemetery’s most reportedly active sections. After the hunt, refuel with complimentary snacks and refreshments. The cost is $40/person general admission. Advance reservations are requested, as space is limited.
- Ghost Hunt at the Andrew Jackson Hotel Ghost City Tours presents a night at the Andrew Jackson Hotel in New Orleans, Louisiana. Monday, April 24th, 2017 and/or Tuesday, April 25th and Wednesday, October 11th, 2017 and/or Thursday, October 12th.
The event inlcudes one Room at the Andrew Jackson Hotel for two adults, participation in the Ghost Hunt for both adults, use of Ghost City's extensive Ghost Hunting Equipment, and a digital copy of all of your audio recordings. Don't miss an opportunity to stay in as well as investigate this historic and one of the most haunted hotels in New Orleans. See the Ghost City Tours website for full details.
Winter Parafest 2017
January 8, 2017, Rochester, New York.
Ghosts of the Gold Rush
January 13-15, 2017, Mokelumne Hill, California.
Yuma Prison ParaCon 2017
January 20-22, 2017, Yuma, Arizona.
American Hauntings' Annual Dead of Winter Festival
February 11, 2017, Decatur, Illinois (FREE admission with food donation).
- ParAmericon 2017
March 4, 2017, Gettysburg, Pennsylvania.
- Gift of Light Expo
March 11-12, 2017, Columbus, Ohio.
- 6th Annual Paranormal Unity Fest
March 18, 2017, Glen Rose, Texas.
- Phenom Family Reunion
March 31- April 2, 2017, York, Pennsylvania.
- Oregon Ghost Conference
March 31- April 2, 2017, Seaside, Oregon.
- 10th Annual Butler Paranormal Conference
April 1, 2017, Lyndora, Pennsylvania.
- Gift of Light Expo
April 1-2, 2017, Cleveland, Ohio.
- Salem Con 3
April 21-22, 2017, Salem, Massachussetts.
- SpiritCruise III: The Ghostly Gallivant
April 29- May 6, 2017 cruising from Orlando, Florida on the Carnival Magic.
- Provincetown Paracon
May 12-14, 2017, Provincetown, Massachusetts. (Facebook)
- New Jersey Paraunity Expo
May 13, 2017, Woodbridge, New Jersey.
- 3rd Annual A Haunting in the Desert
May 19-21, 2017, Tombstone, Arizona.
May 19-20, 2017, Radford, Virginia. Dr. Brian will be presenting at this event.
- The Seventh Annual Afterlife Awareness Conference
June 1-4, 2017, Portland, Oregon.
- Pennhurst Paracon 3
June 3-4, 2017, Spring City, Pennsylvania.
- Haunted America Conference 2016
June 23-24, 2017, Alton, Illinois.
- Ocean State Paracon 2016
July 15-16, 2017, Harrisville, Rhode Island.
- Iands 2017 Conference
August 3-6, 2017, Denver, Colorado.
- 5th Annual Strange Encounters of Pennsylvania
August 5, 2017, Johnstown, Pennsylvania.
- The 8th Annual Michigan Paranormal Convention
August 25-26, 2017, Sault Sainte Marie, Michigan.
- Chicago Ghost Con 9
October 6-8, 2017, Chicago, Illinois.
- Little Traverse Bay Parafest
October 13-14, 2017, Petoskey, Michigan.
- Dr. Brian at the Westerville Public Library
October 23, 2017, Westerville, Ohio (6:30 PM - 8:30 PM).
- International UFO Congress
February 15-19, 2017, Scottsdale, Arizona.
- UFO Paranormal Summit
February 23-25, 2017, Ocean Shores, Washington.
- Ozark Mountain UFO Conference
April 14-16, 2017, Eureka Springs, Arkansas.
- Aurora Alien Encounter
April 21-22, 2017, Aurora, Texas.
- MUFON PA Conference 2016: Erie
Arpil 29, 2017, Erie, Pennsylvania.
- McMenamins UFO Festival
May 18-21, 2017, McMinnville, Oregon.
- Dulce Base UFO Conference
June 30- July 2, 2017, Dulce, New Mexico.
- Kecksburg UFO Festival
July 28-30, 2017, Kecksburg, Pennsylvania. Dr. Brian will be speaking at this event
- MUFON Philadelphia Area UFO Conference
October 27-28, 2017, Langhorne, Pennsylvania.
- MUFON Pittsburgh Area UFO Conference
Tentatively scheduled for November 18, 2016, Venue TBD.
January 27, 2017, Longview, Washington.
- 1st Annual Nebraska Bigfoot Conference
February 17-18, 2017, Hastings, Nebraska.
- 2017 Pennsylvania Bigfoot Camping Adventure
May 5-7, 2017, Farmington, Pennsylvania. Dr. Brian will be speaking at this event
- Ohio Bigfoot Conference
May 20, 2017, Salt Fork State Park Lodge and Conference Center, Lore City, Ohio.
- Bigfoot Adventure Weekends
June 9-11, 2017, Salt Fork State Park, Lore City, Ohio. (Facebook)
- International Bigfoot Conference
September 1-3, 2017, Kennewick, Washington.
- Cryptid Con
September 9-10, 2017, Frankfurt, Kentucky.
- Mothman Festival
September 16-17, 2017, Point Pleasant, West Virginia.
- 16th Annual Texas Bigfoot Conference
October 6-7, 2017, Jefferson, Texas.
- Alabatwitch Festival
October 14, 2017, Columbia, Pennsylvania.